PanGlobal is proud to launch our Power Engineering Third Class Edition 2.5. This textbook set is designed for Fourth-Class Power Engineers who wish to advance their careers, upgrade their knowledge, and prepare for the third-class certification exams. Both edition 2.0 and edition 2.5 are sufficient for certification purposes. Please verify the edition recommended by your post-secondary institution.
Features and upgrades
- Sixteen months of access to online learning media and self-assessments
- New template
- Latest codes, standards, and regulations
- Edition 2.5 references our 2018 ASME Academic Extract Vol. 1 & 2
- Clarification, and corrections
- Boiler design, construction, operation, maintenance, and ancillary equipment
- Controls and instrumentation
- Pumps and compressors
- Prime movers
This four-volume set (Ed. 2.5) and the Power Engineering Third Class Edition 2.0 set are the only single source of learning materials approved by both IPECC and SOPEEC to meet the syllabus and curriculum standards required to successfully prepare for the Third-Class Power Engineer Certificate of Competency Examinations.