PanGlobal is excited to announce Fourth Class Part A Edition 3.5 and additional content for Fourth Class Part B Edition 3.0
Changes include an important addendum on Refrigeration concepts in response to Technical Safety British Columbia’s investigation into two BC incidents (Fernie and Langley).
Fourth Class Part A Edition 3.5 features the following:
- 12 individual Part A Units sold as a set
- Updates to images
- Inclusion of errata and corrections
- References to the PanGlobal CSA Extract have been removed
The Fourth Class Part B Edition 3.0 (Unit 9) addendum features:
- Additional content in refrigeration safety based on the recommendations made by Technical Safety British Columbia (TSBC)
- The new content of this addendum emphasizes the testing of:
- Secondary refrigeration systems
- Safe operation of ammonia refrigeration systems, and
- Maintenance of refrigeration equipment
Fourth Class Part B Edition 3.0 textbooks sold starting September 16, 2020, will feature a brightly coloured sticker directing learners further. Additionally, the addendum is available to all learners at no extra cost. This content is accessible using the links below:
Note: To support the continued safety of the Power Engineering and Refrigeration industries, PanGlobal has made the addendum on refrigeration available to all learners at no extra cost. This content is accessible using the links below:
View only access. Take it offline using the PGKnowledge app!
To download and print, login to your MyPower profile and navigate to Tools & Resources. Don't have a MyPower profile? It's free to sign-up!
Important Note: The following sets are the only single source set of learning materials approved by both IPECC & SOPEEC to meet the Syllabus & Curriculum standards required to successfully prepare for the 4th Class National Certification Examinations:
- Fourth Class Part A (Ed. 3.5)
- Fourth Class Part A (Ed. 3)
- Fourth Class Part B (Ed. 3)