PanGlobal is proud to launch our Power Engineering Fifth Class textbook, Edition 3.5. This set prepares learners to write the SOPEEC Fifth Class Power Engineer Certification of Competency examination in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon Territory, and Northwest Territories. Other jurisdictions may recommend this three-volume set for low pressure heating plant certification examinations. It is available for purchase in print and eBook format through our website.
Features and Upgrades:
- Twelve months of access to online learning media and self assessments
- Updated refrigeration content, and the removal of Freon topics, to align with the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer
- Latest codes, standards, and regulations
- Clarifications and corrections
- Book 1: Low Pressure Boiler Components & Operation
- Book 2: Elements of Human Comfort in Facility Operation
- Book 3: Basic Physical Science, Safety & Regulation for Facility Operation
Important Note: This three-volume set (Ed. 3.5) and the Power Engineering Fifth Class Edition 3.2 are the only single source of print learning material approved by both IPECC and SOPEEC to meet the syllabus and curriculum standards required to successfully prepare for the Fifth-Class Power Engineer Certificate of Competency examination.