PG Awards

PG Awards

Each year at the national IPECC conference, PanGlobal is pleased to announce the winners of the annual National Power Engineering Student Awards. For National Power Engineering Student Award recipients to be selected and notified before the IPECC conference, we are starting the nomination and selection process now for the 2022–2023 year.

Each approved educator (school, college, institution, or training provider) that wishes to participate should nominate their top two learners from each qualifying program at their institution. Nominees must have completed their studies and achieved graduation with the appropriate Power Engineering Certificate of Competency between July 1, 2022, and September 30, 2023. From these submissions, top national scores are calculated using both the nominee’s school marks and SOPEEC exam marks. This calculation, as in prior years, is determined on a weighted basis: SOPEEC marks comprise 65% of the final score; school marks comprise the remaining 35%.

Nominate your outstanding learner today by filling out the nomination forms for PanGlobal’s National Power Engineering Student Awards.

Reach out to us with any questions at .

Award Period: July 2022–September 2023

Nomination Deadline: March 3, 2024 @ 11:59 PM (MST)

Please note that fully completed Exam Release Consent Forms are required alongside a learner nomination. Use the webform links provided above to submit your nominations.

Cheers to the powerhouses of PanGlobal's PG Focus Power Play Competition in November 2023! Keaten V from SAIT, James A from SAIT, Blayne F from NAIT, and Kevin T from BCIT emerged as champions of the 4th and 3rd Class Power Engineering Programs at their respective schools. These extraordinary individuals showcased exceptional dedication, knowledge, and skill, earning them the coveted 1st place in the Power Play Competition.
As a token of recognition for their outstanding achievements, these four bright minds have been rewarded with exclusive tickets to witness the adrenaline-pumping action of the Calgary Flames, Vancouver Canucks, and Edmonton Oilers. The roar of the crowd, the thrill of the game – they are about to experience it all firsthand and soak in the electric atmosphere of their local teams.
Congratulations to Keaten, James, Blayne, and Kevin for mastering the intricacies of Power Engineering and becoming the top players in this challenging competition. May this well-deserved victory be just the beginning of a journey filled with success and accomplishment. Your schools, SAIT, NAIT, and BCIT, undoubtedly take pride in having such exceptional talents among their ranks. Here's to the power players who have proven that excellence knows no bounds!